Pennsic

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5 10:48 AM
      OK, so who's going to Pennsic?

      We (mom, Emily and I) are hopefully leaving Sunday (and will be looking for
      crash space in St. Louis on Sunday night).

      Anybody else?

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5 11:36 AM
        >OK, so who's going to Pennsic?

        I'm going (Is this a surprise?)

        I plan to leave either Tue the 10th (evening),
        or Wed the 11th (morning). I too am thinking about
        spending the night in ST>

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5 9:53 PM
          Katriana wrote:

          > From: Katriana <katriana@...>
          >
          > OK, so who's going to Pennsic?
          >
          > We (mom, Emily and I) are hopefully leaving Sunday (and will be looking for
          > crash space in St. Louis on Sunday night).
          >
          > Anybody else?
          >
          > katriana

          Believe it or not, I think I'm actually going! I'll be there Wed morning of
          the last week.

          And you're very welcome to crash at my house Sunday night.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5 10:02 PM
            Sauer, Michael F. wrote:

            > I plan to leave either Tue the 10th (evening),
            > or Wed the 11th (morning). I too am thinking about
            > spending the night in ST>
            >
            > Conrad

            You're welcome to crash space, too. (I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are
            leaving.) Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?

            This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

            Conna
          • Margo Lynn Hablutzel
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6 5:18 AM
              If I count at all, I'm going, arriving Wednesday of War Week, and while I
              might be too busy helping with Midnight Madness that night, I do plan to
              dance the other nights I am at War. Too many of my regular partners will
              be there this year (last I heard, anyway).

              ---= Morgan

              |\ THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
              8+%%%%%%%%I=================================================---
              |/ Morgan Cain * Hablutzel@...
              Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
              daytime: margolh@...

              "Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit,
              and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
              ---= Elizabeth Zimmerman
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 6 1:23 PM
                >You're welcome to crash space, too.

                Thanks, you also happen to have a very convient
                location for a going to pennsic stop-over,
                Unlike Erich and Elasait down in south central STL.
                I'm not sure at the current time, is Monday too late
                to let you know for sure?

                >(I can't remember when Erich & Elasait are leaving.)
                Somewhere about that time, maybe a day earlier.

                >Does the 2 hours make that much difference to the trip?
                No, not normally. But I may want to stop at some stores
                in the STL area on tuesday night, then get a real early
                start (6 AM latest) on Wed morning. Avoids the driving
                all night problem and taking 2+ days to catch up on sleep.

                >This will be my first Pennsic, so I'm excited, but nervous, too.

                It'll be amazing.

                Conrad
              • johnoffd
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 25, 2011
                  Dancers and Musicians

                  I am excited to be headed to my first Pennsic.

                  However, I would like to travel there and back with someone else. For the company--esp on the drive back to Calontir. (Ingeborg will ride with me on way to Pennsic)
                  Anyone traveling the I-70 corridor interested in meeting up? Headed out on morning Fri Aug 5 and coming back around Aug 13.

                  thanks for thinking on it.

                  Ly Hanne Abendschein