Introduction and Such

  • Slick, Jeremy J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2003
      Introduction and Such

      After much frustration and cursing of my work E-Mail system, I am finally able to forward on a proper introduction to everyone. I found out that even though I can use the short form of my work E-Mail address for subscriptions and such, the outgoing mail actually uses the full E-Mail address and doesn't authenticate the short form in any way, shape, or form. So, if anyone is seeing this E-Mail for the second (or more) time, I apologize profusely...it's all my employer's fault!!!  ;)