Re: [CalontirDance] Music Request

  • Keith McClune
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 9:48 AM
      Hi there:

      The suggestions below are excellent. If you would like a longer list,
      (including those below), I have posted my "top ten" recommendations on the
      Caerthen Dance web page at http://home.earthlink.net/~smcclune/dance.html (look
      for the "Recommended Dance Music" link). To the best of my ability, I have
      included order information for each of the CDs.

      My "top ten" is really ten sources, many with multiple CDs, plus two bonus
      sources. For instance, Tape of Dance is one source with 3 CDs and New York
      Renaissance Band is one source with two CDs.

      Keith / Guillaume S:}>
      Denver / Outlands