Re: dance reconstuction

  • Mableth (Breichiol map LLudd o Fannauc)
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12, 2003
      Just be aware that you can easily end up knowing way more about the
      subject than those judging your contest entry. If you would rather
      receive useful feedback instead of local recognition, why not put a
      notice out on the SCA dance list, or the REN dance list? If you offer
      to email the choreography I bet you could get some very informed
      commentary back.
    • Ben Kaiser
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
        If it's the one I danced in with you, then it was, in fact performance.

        --Renko

        Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@..., No Ads, 6MB, IMAP, POP, SMTP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag