Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Dance and what's next

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
      I also really enjoyed all the dancing at this year's Lilies. It was an
      amazing thing!

      I have a question about the pickup dancing Monday night at Fernando's. Were
      there people dancing there who usually don't dance? I'm curious. It seems to
      me to be a really Good Thing to bring dancing to unusual places, as a way of
      exposing more people to the joy of dancing. In front of Fernando's tent I
      think qualifies as an unusual place. Did "new" people join in the dancing

      I hope to be one of the musicians playing from time to time at Katriana's
      vigil. If you see me playing, please don't hesitate to give me requests if
      you'd like to dance. I'm all for it!