Contact needed

  • Kris Grice
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 1999
      Greetings all,

      I'll be moving to Columbia, MO in August, and I was looking for dance/SCA contacts in that area.

      Many thanks,

      Lady Beatrice Sidney
      Inc. Shire of Evensong Forest
      Kingdom of Meridies

      mka: Kris Grice
      ---
      "I have never seen a greater
      monster or miracle than myself."
      ~Montaigne

      Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 1999
        Greetings Lady Beatrice

        >I'll be moving to Columbia, MO in August, and I was looking for dance/SCA
        contacts in that >area.

        That would be me, Conrad Martin von Kassel. Of course I'll be at pennsic for
        some of august.
        We have a dance practice scheduled for Oct 3rd (monday night). There are
        some new people
        here who are interested so its possile we'll have some informal practices
        before then.

        >Lady Beatrice Sidney
        >Inc. Shire of Evensong Forest
        >Kingdom of Meridies

        I have no idea where that is, by any chance were you at the Dance, Dance,
        Dance event
        in Rising Stone/Glen Fadden(?)