Lilies ball music

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 3:29 PM
      OK, we should be ready to go now. I hope...

      http://www.angelfire.com/folk/treasurer/lilies2003/

      should have pdf files, MIDI files and Noteworthy files for all the
      music for the Lilies Ball this year.

      An email to me will also get hardcopies, but I'd really appreciate
      people printing them out if at all possible.

      Noteworthy Composer is a very neat program to write out music. You
      can also take MIDI files and convert them into sheet music. They
      have a free player available for those who want to look at music, but
      not write music (though the program is only $40)