graziosa

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2003
      Hi all

      I'm looking for a copy of the music for guiellmo dance called Graziosa
      (i've also seen it Grazioso) Any version of this - -be it sheet music, mp3,
      midi, noteworthy - something.
      I've got a person locally interested in doing it as a performance dance and
      this would be a great help. Thanks

      PS Set list for Lillies ball coming soon.

      PPS still need Lillies War teachers

      Thanks again

    • Evelyn Alden
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2003
        Steve Hendricks - Il Gratioso (PDF) Cesare Negri 1602,
        4 part
        http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/Hendricks/Italian/gratioso.pdf

        Mistress Ellisif Flakkari (Monica Cellio): Gratioso,
        Ellisif, PDF & real audio
        http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/ellisif/gratiosa.pdf
        http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~praetzel/ellisif/gratioso.ram

        http://platinum.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2003
          Hey, cool. I never knew Monica Cellio's SCA name.

          But I've never heard of the song. Looking forward to it.

          Conna

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 19, 2003
            Thank you for all your help everyone.