Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Lillies Ball

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 4, 2003
      Thanks Conrad and Maerwynn for your input. (And yes, Constantia, too.)

      I'll talk to Lilies people to see if we can get a tent. And I'll ask RUSH if
      all the music classes can be held there. It would have been nice last year
      for the instrument petting zoo class not to be honking on the zurnas right
      next to the other RUSH classes.

      Thanks for your responses.

      Conna

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 18, 2003
        Greetings Everyone

        I know it seems like the Lilier War is far far away as we trudge knee deep
        in holday madness - but just for you early thingers and planner who cant
        resit an advance sneak peek - here's the set list for this year's Lillies
        Ball. (don't worry procrastinators - it'll get posted again closer to the
        actual relevant timeframe - ;) )

        Lilies Ball XX

        Set I
        Carolingian Pavane (and Galliard)
        Gathering Peascods
        Anello
        My Lady Cullen
        Official Bransle
        Black Alman

        Set II
        Heralds in Love
        Contrapasso in Due
        Petit Riens
        Ly Bens Dystonis
        Hearts Ease
        Il Piantions(The Pinwheel Game)

        Set III
        Maanschaft Pavane
        Lorraine Alman
        Korrobushka
        Black Nag
        Gelosia
        Jenny Pluck Pears

        Set IV
        Picking of Sticks
        Amoroso
        Bransle Charlotte
        Rosti Bolli
        Casuel Nouvelle
        Bizzaria d�Amore

        ~ Pick-up/Request dancing to follow the Ball ~

        providers now. https://broadband.msn.com