More from the Lillies War Maniac

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      Greetings dance enthusiasts,

      Now taking votes for the closing dance of this year's lillies ball. Send in
      a suggestion of what you'd like it to be - if there is not an overwheliming
      favorite a tie breaking vote will be held and a few weeks.
      I'd like this ball to have dances that you enjoy, love, and that will make
      you smile. Alas, I'm not psychic - so LET ME KNOW!

      As always - teachers needed! musicians needed! contact me at
      tsire@... to volunteer, vote, ask questions, or say hi.

      Take care and see you there.