Lillies Ball Teachers Wanted

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      Greetings once again fellow dance enthusiasts. Here is a list of types of
      classes that it would be nice to have this year at Lillies - teachers of all
      levels as well as teaching teams are welcome. Keep in mind that this is
      just a list of ideas - we by no means have to have all of them and can
      certainly have others - so without further ado - here it is.

      Basse Danse
      Carosso
      Negri
      Balli
      15c. Itallian
      16C. Itallian
      Intro ECD
      Inter ECD
      Adv ECD
      Danses for 4 people
      Bransle
      Greesly
      Old Measures
      Galliard
      Progression
      SCA Creations
      Russian
      Scottish/Irish
      German
      Pavane
      Reconstruction
      Dance Music Workshop
      Dancer Health and Stretching

      Hop on board and let me know what you'd like to teach. I am still looking
      for a music/musicians co-ordinator as well.

      Thanks in advance for all your help.

      Tsire T.
      tsire@...