RE: [CalontirDance] thanks and ?s from crystal ball

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      >Couple of questions for those that were there -
      >Anyone who was awake for the requests: what was the name of the new
      >dance that was taught, couples in a circle, saterello steps?
      >Saterello in due maybe??? What music is used and where could I find a
      >copy of the dance - reconstructed or not? It was alot of fun and I
      >think could make a really nice looking demo piece.

      The dance was Pendentere in Gyro (Master Ihon - Ansteorra)
      the music was the Dead can Dance version of Salterello II,
      on Aion or a best of collection sadly the Wolmegut version doesn't work.

      >Would people like me to post pictures to the photos file at yahoo?
      >Specifically Conrad would you like pictures of taking Belle as
      >apprentice up there?

      yes and either yes or send them straight to me.
      I also talked to Cathus about getting some of the equestrian pics from
      the Landsknecht event too.

      thanks

      Conrad

      kigirekishika?? New email?