thanks and ?s from crystal ball

  • kigirekishika
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Thanks to all the Calontiri who treked to provide music at Crystal
      Ball - I own chocolate to alot of people. I hope everyone had as much
      fun as I did.

      Couple of questions for those that were there -
      Anyone who was awake for the requests: what was the name of the new
      dance that was taught, couples in a circle, saterello steps?
      Saterello in due maybe??? What music is used and where could I find a
      copy of the dance - reconstructed or not? It was alot of fun and I
      think could make a really nice looking demo piece.

      Would people like me to post pictures to the photos file at yahoo?
      Specifically Conrad would you like pictures of taking Belle as
      apprentice up there?

      Rowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
        >Couple of questions for those that were there -
        >Anyone who was awake for the requests: what was the name of the new
        >dance that was taught, couples in a circle, saterello steps?
        >Saterello in due maybe??? What music is used and where could I find a
        >copy of the dance - reconstructed or not? It was alot of fun and I
        >think could make a really nice looking demo piece.

        The dance was Pendentere in Gyro (Master Ihon - Ansteorra)
        the music was the Dead can Dance version of Salterello II,
        on Aion or a best of collection sadly the Wolmegut version doesn't work.

        >Would people like me to post pictures to the photos file at yahoo?
        >Specifically Conrad would you like pictures of taking Belle as
        >apprentice up there?

        yes and either yes or send them straight to me.
        I also talked to Cathus about getting some of the equestrian pics from
        the Landsknecht event too.

        thanks

        Conrad

        kigirekishika?? New email?