Mammath Ball - 9/21

  • Rowan of Three Rivers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Talk about Crystal Ball reminds me I hadn't gotten out any of the info about dancing at Mammoth Fair. There will be dancing, and at least some alive musicians and we also have the bard in a box. The autocrat has set this up as a masked ball - with a A&S costume bit - see the flyer in mews and online. Date is Sept 21st. Links for flyer is on the calontir web page.

      List of dances(spelling dosent' count):
      set 1:
      petiet reins
      black nag