Re: [CalontirDance] Crystal Ball

  • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5, 2002
      What? And spoil the surprise?

      I left the list at home. I'll try to post them tomorrow or Monday.

      C.

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5, 2002
        Rowan,

        You can get a list of the dacnes from the Crystal Ball web site.

        http://www.geocities.com/baronysc/crystalball.html

      • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5, 2002
          Those are the sets from last year. There has been a bit of shuffling, but
          it'll still be the standard stuff.

          Conna

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 16, 2008
            Hey there Dancers! It's time for the 25th Crystal Ball! This year it shall be held November 8th in Dupo, IL (In the southern Greater St. Louis Area) Join the Barony of Shattered Crystal for a day of classes, the return of the Dance Jeopardy game show, a Caroso style period dance ball, a wondrous feast, and an all night 'everything' ball with a desert revel featuring more chocolate than should be allowed in one place by law. Still want more? Request dancing greets the dawn, they keep going till you're not upright! A tentative set list is posted in the links section for this group. See you there,Ms. Tsire Tuzevo
          • Conna
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 16, 2008
              Just a note to say a big Thank You to HL Christian for running the
              Coronation Ball pit at Coronation in Deodar this past weekend.

              It was fantastic to gather together musicians from a couple of
              kingdoms, and the sets were lots of fun to play. Thank you for
              organizing everything and for all the fun!

              Conna
            • psy_sarah
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 18, 2008
                It's under files entitiled Crystal Ball XXV, not links, so you can
                find it there
                Arina