Re: [CalontirDance] Crystal Ball

  • Rowan of Three Rivers
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 5 1:28 PM
      You know, you COULD post the list of dances for the rest of us :)
      Rowan

      >Crystal Ball packets of music are being prepared as I type. (Yes, record
      >time!) They will mail out perhaps as early as this weekend.
      >
      >Katriana, I've got you down as coming (presumptious of me, isn't it!).
      >Crystal Ball will be held November 2. Any other musicians planning to
      >come play?
      >
      >Conna

    • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 5 1:31 PM
        What? And spoil the surprise?

        I left the list at home. I'll try to post them tomorrow or Monday.

        C.

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 5 3:07 PM
          Rowan,

          You can get a list of the dacnes from the Crystal Ball web site.

          http://www.geocities.com/baronysc/crystalball.html

        • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 5 3:25 PM
            Those are the sets from last year. There has been a bit of shuffling, but
            it'll still be the standard stuff.

            Conna

            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 16 4:07 PM
              Hey there Dancers! It's time for the 25th Crystal Ball! This year it shall be held November 8th in Dupo, IL (In the southern Greater St. Louis Area) Join the Barony of Shattered Crystal for a day of classes, the return of the Dance Jeopardy game show, a Caroso style period dance ball, a wondrous feast, and an all night 'everything' ball with a desert revel featuring more chocolate than should be allowed in one place by law. Still want more? Request dancing greets the dawn, they keep going till you're not upright! A tentative set list is posted in the links section for this group. See you there,Ms. Tsire Tuzevo
            • Conna
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 16 7:38 PM
                Just a note to say a big Thank You to HL Christian for running the
                Coronation Ball pit at Coronation in Deodar this past weekend.

                It was fantastic to gather together musicians from a couple of
                kingdoms, and the sets were lots of fun to play. Thank you for
                organizing everything and for all the fun!

                Conna
              • psy_sarah
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 18 5:30 AM
                  It's under files entitiled Crystal Ball XXV, not links, so you can
                  find it there
                  Arina