FYI - Other Dance lists

  • calonkat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Well, this email will end up going to several lists I'm on, so you
      (along with me) may get a few copies.

      I've noticed a few yahoo groups that may need to be more widely known
      (or need to know about other lists) and thought I'd make a general
      list of all of these that I know of. I looked on Topica and didn't
      see any, does anyone have any other SCA dance/dance music lists?

      or
      subscribe [password] [digest|nodigest] [address=youremailaddress]
      mailed to pennsicdance-request@...

      rendance, send a message to listserv@... with one line in the
      message body:
      subscribe rendance Jane Smith

      Ansteorra Dance

      Yahoogroups (groups.yahoo.com)
      CalontirDance -35 members
      meridies-dance -29 members
      OutlandsDance - 38 members
      TrimarisDance -32 members
      (these four are pretty self explanatory)

      sca-dance-music -10 members (may go away?)
      This group is for the discussion and betterment of the dance music
      distributed in the SCA.

      sca-dance-music-pile -14 members
      List for the pennsic pile dance music

      pennsicpit - contact and announcement list for Pennsic Dance
      musicians. Not for general discussion, as discussion would probably
      be better on either pennsicdance or scadanceband. Should get all the
      announcements about the Pennsic Pile.

      scadanceband - 21 members
      This yahoogroup is for networking SCA musicians together for the
      purpose of playing for dancing at SCA events. Discussion is focused
      on the logistics of organizing event bands and increasing the
      occurances of good music at SCA dances.

      scadancing -55 members
      Welcome to all who take interest in SCA dance. This is a place to
      talk about anything that has to do with dancing in the society.