Muzak done right

  • careyoxler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2002
      So, I've recently noticed that the mini-mall inside the Commerce Bank
      on 10th & Main in Kansas City (Forgotten Sea for you
      forget-which-name-to-write-on-the-checks-SCAdians *wink*) tends to
      play Renaissance music over the speakers (at least on my lunch
      breaks). It's surreal, but nice. I've been very good so far, and
      haven't started any bransles in the mall.

      Hmm. This just begs to be turned into a filk.

      Katja