Bacche Doodle Dandy

  • Valdemar and Constantia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2002
      So, maybe I'm am just slow or something and you all already know this.
      BUT,
      Anyone familiar with the song, Bacche, Bene Venies?
      Conna, stay with me on this.
      Try this:
      Bacche Doodle went to town, riding on a po-ny, stuck a feather in his hat
      and fit le-ti-fi-ca-tus.
      What I'm trying to say is the rhythm is all THERE, Maaaann!
      Bacchus IS Yankee Doodle - don't ya SEE?

      "Bacche bene venies,
      riding on a pony,
      Per quem noster animus,
      and called it macaroni."

      Ahhhh - so MAGICAL!

      Constantia
      ("dignity? what's THAT?")
    • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2002
        You are cracking me up!

        Baccus has to be ready to cast down lightning bolts (grape seeds? bad beer?)
        over this one!

        You're playing with fire on this one.

        Conna