Re: [CalontirDance] Thanks, Musicians

  • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20 3:12 PM
      Constantia wrote:

      > Conna, a special thanks to you for being there beside me the WHOLE time!

      Hey, I couldn't let you have fun without me! Besides, the whole thing was a
      blast!

      I was especially happy that everyone was very kind about the kids at the ball,
      who droned along with us. I didn't hear anyone complain about it. They weren't
      especially in tune or on the beat, so I know it took patience to listen to it.
      But I hope that those kids will grow up to lead the next generation's music
      pit. And then I can drone into my dotage.