Thanks, Musicians

  • Valdemar and Constantia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20 2:48 PM
      I just want to give a short but heart felt thanks to all the musicians that
      played during battles, during the ball, for the concert in the park, and
      even those that just played on their own.
      Thanks for not making me play by myself!
      Keep on practicing and playing and let's meet up at Pensic!
      Conna, a special thanks to you for being there beside me the WHOLE time!
      Constantia Innocenti
    • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20 3:12 PM
        Constantia wrote:

        > Conna, a special thanks to you for being there beside me the WHOLE time!

        Hey, I couldn't let you have fun without me! Besides, the whole thing was a
        blast!

        I was especially happy that everyone was very kind about the kids at the ball,
        who droned along with us. I didn't hear anyone complain about it. They weren't
        especially in tune or on the beat, so I know it took patience to listen to it.
        But I hope that those kids will grow up to lead the next generation's music
        pit. And then I can drone into my dotage.