RE: [CalontirDance] thanks/musicians/lillies

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2002
      Glad you had fun, I sure did.

      I can't remember a single instance where the music cause a
      problem while I was dancing. Just a couple of "some think its
      the end and others don't".

      Moving to the battle field might work (in good weather) but the
      ball has been a good weather or bad thing (why its near the GP).
      The ground where we danced this year and last is about as good
      as it gets. The only flat ground on the battle field is the
      center part which gets squishy often. I may do some scouting at H&F.

      The battlefield would also have both the good and bad
      consequences about being near other goings on. People wandering
      by and stopping in, or wandering off. People could hear
      and see what was going on but there would also be noise from
      nearby parties and wandering ameobas. I don't know if the net
      result would be positive or negative, we may have to try to
      find out.