Help, Please.

  • Deborah Fairchild
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2002
      Greetings. I am Lady Ursula Strom from the Barony of Small Gray Bear in
      Meridies. Every year we host Diamond Wars and have many people from
      Calontir attend. This year we are trying to include the Calontirians in our
      event. I am autocrat for Diamonds this year and am searching for someone to
      run the ball. The war takes place the last weekend of September and is
      located outside of Malvern, Arkansas. Is there anyone who might be
      interested in running the ball? I can provide a jambox and most of the
      music.

      Sincerely,
      Ursula
      mka: Deborah