RE: [CalontirDance] lillies classes

  • Stewart, Sara
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2002
      Hello,

      Here is a tenttative list of classes for Lillies. Thanks to all who agreed to teach. If you have a problem with the time you are scheduled or want to take over one of my time slots, please let me know. I am alway swilling to add teachers.

      Thank you,

      Seonaid

      Lillie Dance Classes

      Sunday

      1pm – Bransles- Phillipe

      3pm- Beginning English Country- Rowan

      Monday-

      10am- Ball Dances ( I will go over various dances that are on the ball list)- Seonaid

      1pm- Basse Dance- Seonaid

      Tuesday-

      10 am- Ball Dances- Seonaid

      1 pm- 16th century Italian- Conrad

      Wednesday-

      10am Ball Dances- Seoniad

      1pm- Beginning Italian- Conrad

      Thursday-

      10 am Intermediate English- Tsire

      1pm- Ball Dances- Seonaid

      Friday-

      10am- Dance Reconstruction- Conrad

      1pm- Galliard Basics- Tsire

      Saturday-

      10 am- Dances for Four- Tsire

      1pm- Open (Bring a dance and Teach it)- Seonaid