RE: [CalontirDance] lillies classes

    Message 1 of 4 , May 6 8:06 AM
      I cna think of 2 classes right off.

      16th Century Italian

      Bizzaria d'Amore
      Lo Spagnoletto
      Ballo Del Fiorie

      Reconstuction

      Sit down class, this year I want to try an italian.

      --------------------

      I more than willing to do some of the general purpose classes,
      like branlses or intro itialian or ECD to make sure all or at
      least most of the dances in the ball get taught.

      Only day I'm not available is thursday - all day.

      Hi,
      So it is that time again.
      If you would like to teach a dance class at Lillies, please let me know. I would really apprecitate getting as many classes as possible.
      We are fairly open on times, so let me know what day and time you might like to teach, and what class with a short description. If those I have spoken with already could also e-mail me their info again, that would be great .
      Thank you,
      Seonaid- seonaid@...

    • Stewart, Sara
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 7:36 PM
        Hello,

        Here is a tenttative list of classes for Lillies. Thanks to all who agreed to teach. If you have a problem with the time you are scheduled or want to take over one of my time slots, please let me know. I am alway swilling to add teachers.

        Thank you,

        Seonaid

        Lillie Dance Classes

        Sunday

        1pm – Bransles- Phillipe

        3pm- Beginning English Country- Rowan

        Monday-

        10am- Ball Dances ( I will go over various dances that are on the ball list)- Seonaid

        1pm- Basse Dance- Seonaid

        Tuesday-

        10 am- Ball Dances- Seonaid

        1 pm- 16th century Italian- Conrad

        Wednesday-

        10am Ball Dances- Seoniad

        1pm- Beginning Italian- Conrad

        Thursday-

        10 am Intermediate English- Tsire

        1pm- Ball Dances- Seonaid

        Friday-

        10am- Dance Reconstruction- Conrad

        1pm- Galliard Basics- Tsire

        Saturday-

        10 am- Dances for Four- Tsire

        1pm- Open (Bring a dance and Teach it)- Seonaid