dance for one?

  • kigirekishika
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 1:41 PM
      Does anyone know any medieval dances that only require one person?
      One of the teen here that dances a good bit is asking. She would like
      to do medieval dance for a pagent/talent thing in Aug, but is not
      allowed a partner. I told her that I didn't know of any but I would
      ask. Certainly some italians could be done w/o a partner - playing
      both parts the way we do when teaching but if there is something out
      there that would work better.

      Rowan