Re: [CalontirDance] Spring Thaw [Rolla]

  • ladyofirae@socket.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002
      I'm not sure I'm asking in the right place, but I hope so!
      I can't remember names well [and the mead didn't help much] but do remember
      faces, I'm looking to speak to the gentleman who conducted the dance session at
      night at the Spring Thaw held in Rolla this month. I'd like to get a list of
      the dances we did, and more info on how to get copies of the music too. I
      really appreciate the time you spent teaching; I have *never* been a 'dancer'
      in any aspect of my life, and am not certain what inside me said to dance, but
      I am glad that I had that experience. I only felt nervous for a while, and
      think that this can be a great addition to enjoying the rich and full life in
      the SCA. [And truthfully, a nice aspect of my life as I restructure it.]

      My thanks for letting me bend your ears, M'Lords and M'Ladies!

      Edaine