Re: [CalontirDance] lillies classes

  • Rowan of Three Rivers
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2002
      Basic Italian or basic ECD
      - any day I'm not teaching hounds for the kids or rush.
      Rowan

      From: "Stewart, Sara" <stewarts@...>
      Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:19:46 -0500

      Message 2 of 4 , May 6 8:06 AM
        I cna think of 2 classes right off.

        16th Century Italian

        Bizzaria d'Amore
        Lo Spagnoletto
        Ballo Del Fiorie

        Reconstuction

        Sit down class, this year I want to try an italian.

        --------------------

        I more than willing to do some of the general purpose classes,
        like branlses or intro itialian or ECD to make sure all or at
        least most of the dances in the ball get taught.

        Only day I'm not available is thursday - all day.

        Hi,
        So it is that time again.
        If you would like to teach a dance class at Lillies, please let me know. I would really apprecitate getting as many classes as possible.
        We are fairly open on times, so let me know what day and time you might like to teach, and what class with a short description. If those I have spoken with already could also e-mail me their info again, that would be great .
        Thank you,
        Seonaid- seonaid@...

      • Stewart, Sara
        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 7:36 PM
          Hello,

          Here is a tenttative list of classes for Lillies. Thanks to all who agreed to teach. If you have a problem with the time you are scheduled or want to take over one of my time slots, please let me know. I am alway swilling to add teachers.

          Thank you,

          Seonaid

          Lillie Dance Classes

          Sunday

          1pm – Bransles- Phillipe

          3pm- Beginning English Country- Rowan

          Monday-

          10am- Ball Dances ( I will go over various dances that are on the ball list)- Seonaid

          1pm- Basse Dance- Seonaid

          Tuesday-

          10 am- Ball Dances- Seonaid

          1 pm- 16th century Italian- Conrad

          Wednesday-

          10am Ball Dances- Seoniad

          1pm- Beginning Italian- Conrad

          Thursday-

          10 am Intermediate English- Tsire

          1pm- Ball Dances- Seonaid

          Friday-

          10am- Dance Reconstruction- Conrad

          1pm- Galliard Basics- Tsire

          Saturday-

          10 am- Dances for Four- Tsire

          1pm- Open (Bring a dance and Teach it)- Seonaid