lillies classes

  • Stewart, Sara
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26 11:19 AM
      Hi,
      So it is that time again.
      If you would like to teach a dance class at Lillies, please let me know. I would really apprecitate getting as many classes as possible.
      We are fairly open on times, so let me know what day and time you might like to teach, and what class with a short description. If those I have spoken with already could also e-mail me their info again, that would be great .
      Thank you,
      Seonaid- seonaid@...
    • Rowan of Three Rivers
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26 1:33 PM
        Basic Italian or basic ECD
        - any day I'm not teaching hounds for the kids or rush.
        Rowan

        From: "Stewart, Sara" <stewarts@...>
        Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:19:46 -0500

        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2002
          I cna think of 2 classes right off.

          16th Century Italian

          Bizzaria d'Amore
          Lo Spagnoletto
          Ballo Del Fiorie

          Reconstuction

          Sit down class, this year I want to try an italian.

          --------------------

          I more than willing to do some of the general purpose classes,
          like branlses or intro itialian or ECD to make sure all or at
          least most of the dances in the ball get taught.

          Only day I'm not available is thursday - all day.

          Message 4 of 4 , May 12, 2002
            Hello,

            Here is a tenttative list of classes for Lillies. Thanks to all who agreed to teach. If you have a problem with the time you are scheduled or want to take over one of my time slots, please let me know. I am alway swilling to add teachers.

            Thank you,

            Seonaid

            Lillie Dance Classes

            Sunday

            1pm – Bransles- Phillipe

            3pm- Beginning English Country- Rowan

            Monday-

            10am- Ball Dances ( I will go over various dances that are on the ball list)- Seonaid

            1pm- Basse Dance- Seonaid

            Tuesday-

            10 am- Ball Dances- Seonaid

            1 pm- 16th century Italian- Conrad

            Wednesday-

            10am Ball Dances- Seoniad

            1pm- Beginning Italian- Conrad

            Thursday-

            10 am Intermediate English- Tsire

            1pm- Ball Dances- Seonaid

            Friday-

            10am- Dance Reconstruction- Conrad

            1pm- Galliard Basics- Tsire

            Saturday-

            10 am- Dances for Four- Tsire

            1pm- Open (Bring a dance and Teach it)- Seonaid