Re: Dancing at Lillies

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7 10:06 PM
      Hi, all.

      Hadn't thought about the fast teaching aspect of a small attendance at the
      ball. Conrad, do you always see potential benefits in every situation? I like
      that quality.

      Katriana, do you have the sheet music for the more obscure songs on the play
      list? I got an e-mail today from Luci. She says Eleanor-Margaret left a
      newcomer from V'tavia in charge, and Luci's trying to help her gather sheet
      music for all the songs. They came up with about half of them. I've got about
      a quarter of the ones they're missing. There are still some holes.

      Katriana-also any news on a new key/foot for my tenor??? Please?