dance & revel at Cheiftains

  • kigirekishika
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2002
      Greetings to all,

      Per the request of the autocrat, we will be dancing at Chieftains. I
      believe it is planned for after feast while the "knights dishwashing
      brigade" is doing it's stuff (or at least thats the rumors I hear).
      The current planned set is:
      Rosti boli
      Scots branle
      Hearts Ease
      Black Alman
      Montard
      Korobushka

      Requests afterwords. Musicians welcome of course. The above order (of
      dances) does not reflect the final results. Post-revel is just down
      the block when we are done.

      Hope to see you all there!

      Rowan
      Three Rivers
    • Evelyn Alden
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2002
        Well, it looks like I may be going. One of the upsides to living in a
        bigger town with other SCA folk. Jarl Rorik was needing a rider, I was
        needing a ride...

        Now I just have to explain why a non-fighter has as much luggage as a
        fighter (and it's somewhat more fragile)

        katriana