Music books help needed

  • katriana
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2001
      Hi there,

      OK, I really need to winnow down the books I have.
      Between finding a few good garage sales last year and
      my family and friends giving me books, I now have way
      too many. Unless they're all really good :-) then
      I'll get rid of something else...

      If anyone is willing to look at the list and offer
      an opinion, it is at
      http://www.angelfire.com/ks/tomes/musicbooks.html

      Thanks for any opinions

      katriana
      (We only had too many books until we joined the SCA.
      Now we have WAY too many.)

      or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com