Re: Dancing at Lillies

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 1999
      >From: "Carol O'Connell" <conna@...>

      >Thursday night?
      >Against the torchlight--oops, incinetron--tourneys?

      Not tourneys; war point battles.
      This is a big problem with one possible bennifit,
      theim may be a much higher proportion of dedicated
      dancers requiring less/faxter teaching at the ball.

      Conrad
      (still havent decided where I'll be)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 1999
        Hi, all.

        Hadn't thought about the fast teaching aspect of a small attendance at the
        ball. Conrad, do you always see potential benefits in every situation? I like
        that quality.

        Katriana, do you have the sheet music for the more obscure songs on the play
        list? I got an e-mail today from Luci. She says Eleanor-Margaret left a
        newcomer from V'tavia in charge, and Luci's trying to help her gather sheet
        music for all the songs. They came up with about half of them. I've got about
        a quarter of the ones they're missing. There are still some holes.

        Katriana-also any news on a new key/foot for my tenor??? Please?