Crystal ball dance sets

  • rowan@french.toast.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 22, 2001
      Passing along the planned sets for Crystal Ball.

      Set I: Black Alman, Gathering Peascods, Scottish Branle, Rosti
      Boli, John Tallow's Canon, Mairi's Wedding, Grimstock, Contrapasso in
      due, Hyde Park, Hole in the Wall

      Set II: Earl of Essex, Heralds in love, Official Branle, Troika, Le
      Bens Distonys, Newcastle, Angus Reel, Anello, Chestnut, Female Sailor

      Set III: Carolingian Pav & Galliard, Heart's Ease, Maltese (Falcon)
      Branle, La Francoise Nouvelle, Sellingers Round, Posties Jig,
      Argeers, Dashing White Sgt., Leoncello Vecchio, Korabushka

      Set IV: New Alman, Picking of Sticks, Horse Branle, Amoroso,
      Karapayet, My Lady Cullen, Laendler, Basso Lauro, Nonesuch, Road to
      the Isles

      Set V: German March, Rufty Tufty, Quen Quer Que, Upon A Summer Day,
      Petit Virens, Scotch Cap, Mdm. Soscilia's Alman, Montard, Merry Merry
      Milk Maids, Trenchmore

      Set VI: Entree Courante, Jenny Pluck Pears, Branle Charlotte,
      Spanish Jeepsie, Casuelle Novelle, Black Nag, Pease Branle, Gelosia,
      Maid Peept Out the Window, Moonshine.

      And now all bow...... :) Or collapse depending upon one's stamina.
    • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 22, 2001
        Thanks for passing along the dance sets for Crystal Ball, Rowan. I meant to,
        and it slipped to the bottom of the pile somewhere along the line.

        CALLING ALL MUSICIANS! We'd love to have you in the pit at the ball. All are
        welcome. Please contact me if you have any questions.

        Music packets were mailed to all musicians who provided addresses on last
        year's pit sign-up sheet, but I have more packets for those who need them.

        Practice for the musicians will begin at 1 pm on Saturday in the musicians'
        area. As in past years, Master Bubba is providing a free feast (below board,
        but always yummy) for all musicians.

        Master Robyann will offer a pipe and tabor class if there is enough
        interest. Please let me know if you're interested in having the class
        offered.

        Hope to see you all at the ball!
        Conna
      • Morgan Cain
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 23, 2001
          > And now all bow...... :) Or collapse depending upon one's stamina.

          Commence the dance requests at that point! So if you have favourite music,
          be sure to take it along.

          ---= Morgan (yep, I'm going this year!)

          "What this country has needed for a long time is to kick butt."
          ---= Lewis Grizzard
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          Get your laser pointers ready! www.paintthemoon.org
        • Kuria Phoebe apo Korinthos
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 23, 2001
            I would love to go, but have to go to CalonCon this year...........

            At 07:55 AM 10/23/2001, you wrote:
            > > And now all bow...... :) Or collapse depending upon one's stamina.
            >
            >Commence the dance requests at that point! So if you have favourite music,
            >be sure to take it along.
            >
            > ---= Morgan (yep, I'm going this year!)

            >"What this country has needed for a long time is to kick butt."
            > ---= Lewis Grizzard

            Mesa ypiresia eis arthro oneiro

            Kuria Phoebe apo Korinthos, AoA
            i syzygos II apo HL Martinus Draco Byzantios
            Domus Draco Byzantios
            House Tergus
            Exchequer for Kolegio Bellewode
            Basileio Calontir

            mka Trudy Monet

            AOL IM Screen Name: MKstmouse
            Yahoo Pager: Kevinstmouse
            ICQ#: 21893812

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 23, 2001
              I'm not going to Calon Con either.
              And I got tp let all my deputies off the hook as well.

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 23, 2001