Re: Dancing at Lillies

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4 11:12 PM
      Thursday night?
      Against the torchlight--oops, incinetron--tourneys?

      Sigh.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7 6:41 AM
        >From: "Carol O'Connell" <conna@...>

        >Thursday night?
        >Against the torchlight--oops, incinetron--tourneys?

        Not tourneys; war point battles.
        This is a big problem with one possible bennifit,
        theim may be a much higher proportion of dedicated
        dancers requiring less/faxter teaching at the ball.

        Conrad
        (still havent decided where I'll be)
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7 10:06 PM
          Hi, all.

          Hadn't thought about the fast teaching aspect of a small attendance at the
          ball. Conrad, do you always see potential benefits in every situation? I like
          that quality.

          Katriana, do you have the sheet music for the more obscure songs on the play
          list? I got an e-mail today from Luci. She says Eleanor-Margaret left a
          newcomer from V'tavia in charge, and Luci's trying to help her gather sheet
          music for all the songs. They came up with about half of them. I've got about
          a quarter of the ones they're missing. There are still some holes.

          Katriana-also any news on a new key/foot for my tenor??? Please?