Peace Conspiracy Benefit

  • Peace Conspiracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      Hey, Hey, Hey'a!

      The Peace Conspiracy humbley invites you and your Tribe to
      a Kind Family Concert Benefit in central Missouri
      October 26th ~ 28th, 2001 @ Bird Island Amphitheater
      along the Niangua River, 10 miles east of Eldridge Missouri on "E" Hwy.

      "The Last Beggers Ball" ~ A Masquerade Celebration

      Featuring;
      The Brain Scribblers, D T Blues Band, & Conscious Youth
      Awesome Lazer Light production by Lightbody Technologies

      Fri. Night Dance / Live Jams / Bon Fires with Tribal Drum Circle
      Beggars Ball Sat. Night with traditional seasonal antics

      ~*~ Costumes Encouraged ~*~ Children Welcomed ~*~

      Here's your chance to break out all that groovy stuff
      you've been saving to wear for that unique occasion

      WE WANNA SEE IT !!

      www.peaceconspiracy.org/events.html

      Free Food Kitchen {donations of food/help appreciated}
      Door Prizes, Raffles, Open Free Vending, Info. Booths
      Showerhouse, Free Camping, Kiddie Kamp Activities and more!

      This benefit is for the Peace Conspiracy Land Trust
      An egalitarian effort by, for and about you!
      A $20.00 donation per person at the gate would be appropriate
      12 and under free, please bring a food item for the local pantry.
      Together we can create our future, let's share and become.
      Http://www.peaceconspiracy.org/501.html

      P.S.
      Local temps 65 days ~ 45 nights
      Expected weather is clear & cool
      Family Focused Fun Level 100%
      -
      --
      We invite you to celebrate Spirit, freedom, commUnity, fellowship
      and to share in this wonderful uprising.