Re: [CalontirDance] Calling Katriana #2

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
      Hi there,

      I don't know if I'm coming to Grey Niche. I may be coming and selling, but
      if so I'll be by myself (and it's a LOT of work as well as a long drive)
      We don't have anymore Tapes of Dance (and the book wasn't out at Pennsic)
      What we do have is sets of 9 dance CD's (the "cheap cd's") and Joy and
      Jealousy (yeah!) I gave William Redcape all the Tape of Dance CD's back at
      Pennsic, so you might ask on SCA-Dance and find out how to order them (and
      maybe the book too)

      katriana