Calling Katriana #2

  • rowan@french.toast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
      Katriana,
      If you are coming to GreyNiche/ThreeRivers War...
      Does T&T have any more Tape of Dance #4 books and CDs that you were
      (according to the sca dance list) selling at Pensic? Even if you
      don't merchant at GreyNiche/ThreeRivers War could you bring a copy or
      two, perdy please with sugar on top? Otherwise those of us (me!) that
      didn't find out BEFORE all our friends left for Pensic (that ToD4
      would be out and we should send cash with friends) will have to wait
      till Kris Kinder or Crystal Ball to get copies :(
      Rowan

      --- In CalontirDance@y..., "Carol O'Connell of Graphic World"
      <carol.oconnell@g...> wrote:
      > Katriana,
      >
      > I tried to e-mail you, but received no response. Did you get a new
      > address? Are you coming to Gray Niche? We're having a ball . . .
      >
      > Conna
    • Katriana
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2001
        Hi there,

        I don't know if I'm coming to Grey Niche. I may be coming and selling, but
        if so I'll be by myself (and it's a LOT of work as well as a long drive)
        We don't have anymore Tapes of Dance (and the book wasn't out at Pennsic)
        What we do have is sets of 9 dance CD's (the "cheap cd's") and Joy and
        Jealousy (yeah!) I gave William Redcape all the Tape of Dance CD's back at
        Pennsic, so you might ask on SCA-Dance and find out how to order them (and
        maybe the book too)

        katriana