Calling Katriana

  • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12 10:08 AM
      Katriana,

      I tried to e-mail you, but received no response. Did you get a new
      address? Are you coming to Gray Niche? We're having a ball . . .

      Conna
    • rowan@french.toast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12 11:45 AM
        Katriana,
        If you are coming to GreyNiche/ThreeRivers War...
        Does T&T have any more Tape of Dance #4 books and CDs that you were
        (according to the sca dance list) selling at Pensic? Even if you
        don't merchant at GreyNiche/ThreeRivers War could you bring a copy or
        two, perdy please with sugar on top? Otherwise those of us (me!) that
        didn't find out BEFORE all our friends left for Pensic (that ToD4
        would be out and we should send cash with friends) will have to wait
        till Kris Kinder or Crystal Ball to get copies :(
        Rowan

        --- In CalontirDance@y..., "Carol O'Connell of Graphic World"
        <carol.oconnell@g...> wrote:
        > Katriana,
        >
        > I tried to e-mail you, but received no response. Did you get a new
        > address? Are you coming to Gray Niche? We're having a ball . . .
        >
        > Conna
      • Katriana
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12 3:57 PM
          Hi there,

          I don't know if I'm coming to Grey Niche. I may be coming and selling, but
          if so I'll be by myself (and it's a LOT of work as well as a long drive)
          We don't have anymore Tapes of Dance (and the book wasn't out at Pennsic)
          What we do have is sets of 9 dance CD's (the "cheap cd's") and Joy and
          Jealousy (yeah!) I gave William Redcape all the Tape of Dance CD's back at
          Pennsic, so you might ask on SCA-Dance and find out how to order them (and
          maybe the book too)

          katriana