Estrella War Dance Collegium

  • kgarner1@ix.netcom.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Greetings to the list...

      The Estrella War next year is the 13-18 of February in Phoenix, AZ.
      We are hoping, if it is at all possible, to have a fully-fledged
      Dance Collegium as part of the overall A&S Collegium. In aid to this,
      I am asking anyone who is interested in teaching a dance class to
      please email me at julian@.... All types of dance and all
      levels of class are welcome!! The collegium is set to run from the
      Thursday through the Saturday or perhaps Sunday noon. We are hoping
      for a full schedule of dance!

      In service,

      Arglwyddes (Lady) Julian ferch Rhys
      Deputy Minister of Arts & Sciences for Dance
      Kingdom of Atenveldt
      (Calontiri from way back when :)