Grey Niche War Torchlight Ball

  • rowan@french.toast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Unto all Dancers, Musicians and interested Folk, Greetings

      At the upcoming Grey Niche/Three Rivers War (Sept 20-23) there will
      be a tourchlight ball held Saturday evening (Sept 22).
      We have lots of incenertrons and a nice paved area to dance on in
      front of the shelter.

      Musicians are needed!! Lady Conna has music packets for those
      interested.

      There are three sets of six dances planned. The planned sets are:
      #1 Petit Vriens, Official Brawl, Manshaft Pavan, Hearts Ease, Heralds
      in Love, Korabushka
      #2 Rosti Boli, Horses Brawl, Belle Qui (Carolingian) Pavan, Jenny
      Pluck Pears, Sellengers Round, Postis Jig
      #3 John Tallows Cannon, Montard Brawl, Black Alman, Black Nag, Ruffty
      Tuffty, Hole in the Wall

      With both the live musicians and the 'bard-in-a-box' we will also be
      able to do requests.

      Directions to the Grey Niche/Three Rivers War site (Washington State
      Park - the same site that is used for Mammoth last year) can be found
      in the Mews or at www.threeriver.org\greyniche. The site opens 6pm
      THURSDAY Sept 20th.

      It should be a GREAT event with horses, hounds, fighting, archery,
      dancing, bardic circle, and LOTS of shtick between the crowns of both
      kingdoms and the ruling baronages of both baronies.

      In Service
      Rowan
      Three Rivers, Calontir