Coeur D'Ennui PAS needs you!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2001
      Greetings Dnacers Musicians and Folk,

      I hope that the summer has treated you well. As you may or may not know, the
      Barony is having a Passage of Arms to celebrate the investiture of our new
      Baron and Baroness at the end of this september. It is my most sincere hope
      that the day will be made all themore special by having loads and loads of
      dancing. This is where you come in. I NEED TEACHERS DANCERS AND
      MUSICIANS!!!!!! A whole heap of you! If you can volunteer and hour of your
      time or just come and participate it would mean so much to the barony and to
      me! I am looking for class teachers especially. Please e-mail me with what
      you'd be willing to do.

      Thanks so very much

      Tsire
      tsire@...