Re: Dancing at Lillies

  • Katriana
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 1999
      It's the Dragonfly Dancers (which were mentioned a few times at KWDS by the
      Ansteorrans) and this is a PARTIAL list of what they think they are going
      to fit in. The dance classes being offered (and I can now teach, if only
      I'd known I owuld be unemployed through the war) are an indication of what
      we're getting. These are only the dances that they need music for.
      Apparently there are other dances that they have music for :)

      Argeers Arnwulf's Pavane
      Atlantean Pavane Bransle d'Ecosse (Horses?)
      Bransle Pinagay Calontir Bransle
      Cuckolds All ina Row Friar in the Well
      Gathering Peascods Goddesses
      Heart's Ease Highland Schottische
      Grimstock Horses Bransle
      John Tallow's Canon Korobuska
      L'Escargot Maanschaft Pavane
      Mage on a Cree Maltese Bransle
      Montarde Bransle Official Bransle
      Passeymeasures Queen Elizabeth's Round
      Queen Susannah's Reel Rufty Tufty
      Saint Martin's Scotland the Brave
      Sellinger's Round Trenchmore
      Upon a Summer's Day

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 1999
        Thursday night?
        Against the torchlight--oops, incinetron--tourneys?

        Sigh.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 1999
          >From: "Carol O'Connell" <conna@...>

          >Thursday night?
          >Against the torchlight--oops, incinetron--tourneys?

          Not tourneys; war point battles.
          This is a big problem with one possible bennifit,
          theim may be a much higher proportion of dedicated
          dancers requiring less/faxter teaching at the ball.

          Conrad
          (still havent decided where I'll be)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 1999
            Hi, all.

            Hadn't thought about the fast teaching aspect of a small attendance at the
            ball. Conrad, do you always see potential benefits in every situation? I like
            that quality.

            Katriana, do you have the sheet music for the more obscure songs on the play
            list? I got an e-mail today from Luci. She says Eleanor-Margaret left a
            newcomer from V'tavia in charge, and Luci's trying to help her gather sheet
            music for all the songs. They came up with about half of them. I've got about
            a quarter of the ones they're missing. There are still some holes.

            Katriana-also any news on a new key/foot for my tenor??? Please?