Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Lilies

  • Morgan Cain
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 29, 2001
      As someone who just came and danced, I liked things. I think the site had
      its problems, but we adjusted (dancing korobushka around the tent, for
      example). Nothing could be done about wetness, glad that a few dances were
      skipped. Dancing under the tent might have helped with light by reflecting
      (not to mention the grass being dried and ground flatter) but I think it
      would have been dangerous to bring the incinetrons under the cover, yes?

      I liked the dancecard, although I don't understand the notations for the
      dances. Glad there were quick walkthroughs before dancing because I had not
      gotten to classes (too busy!) and never remember which name goes with what
      steps.

      Otoshi's son is now a very enthusiastic dancer. I appreciated that others
      in our sets helped him to get where he needed to be and he loved the
      experience. At first Matt said "I'm too young to dance," and then I pointed
      out Katriana's daughter and a couple other kids, and he was quite
      enthusiastic.

      ----= Morgan (glad I made it this
      year!)

      "The world is your playground. Why aren't you playing?"
      ---= Ellie Katz
    • Paul Byers
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
        Do we know what we will be playing at Lilies yet?

        Pav
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
          Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.

          Do we know what we will be playing at Lilies yet?

          Pav

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Paul Byers
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
            At 09:29 AM 2/28/2005, you wrote:
            >Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.
            >Conrad

            Please.

            Would be nice to have something to aim my musicians at.

            Pav

          • Fuller, Neathery
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 28, 2005
              Sounds like a GREAT plan to me!!!!

              Love Neathery

              Neathery Batsell Fuller
              http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/users/nfuller

              Director, American Excavation at Tell Tuneinir, Syria
              http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/tuneinir

              Grace, Wisdom And Beauty You May Enjoy,
              But Beware Pride
              Which Alone Can Tarnish All The Rest
              Inscription of the Wall of the Great Syrian Castle Crak Chevallier.

              From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
              Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:29:46 -0600
              To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

              Sorry, not yet. I should have this in the next two weeks.

              Do we know what we will be playing at Lilies yet?

              Pav

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

              Yahoo! Groups Links
              To visit your group on the web, go to:

              <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> > .

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129eevlbv/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
              oups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1109695525/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http:/www.n
              etflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

              :HM/A=2593423/rand=124531172>

              _____

                From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
                Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:29:46 -0600