Re: [CalontirDance] Help! Lilies Ball steps

  • Rowan of Three Rivers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
      Conrad, Tsire, Katrina, someone and anyone Help!

      Working our way through the ball sets at dance practice we got up to Goddesses. Which version are we doing?!? 6 verses or 11?? BOTH are in the Dance booklet. My music is 11 but I don't know how many the musicians are playing.

      Conrad, do you want me to include Goddesses in the ECD class? Its not really of the same style but I can - if I know how many verses we're doing.

      Rowan

      --
      In Service,
      Rowan

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2001
        Rowan

        >Working our way through the ball sets at dance practice we got up to
        Goddesses. Which version are we
        >doing?!? 6 verses or 11?? BOTH are in the Dance booklet. My music is 11 but
        I don't know how many the
        >musicians are playing.

        I've always done the 11

        >Conrad, do you want me to include Goddesses in the ECD class? Its not
        really of the same style but I
        >can - if I know how many verses we're doing.

        Up to you. I agree its style is in left field for an ECD. Maybe as break
        between to similiar dances? Or as "if time permits".