Re: Dance

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 1999
      Katriana wrote:
      > Conrad,
      >
      > I've been meaning to tell you what a great job I thought you did on the
      > Crown ball.
      > I truly appreciate the work you went to in finding the music and having
      > live musicians.

      Conrad,
      This goes for me, too! I was really impressed. You had a great list of music,
      and well organized--I don't take this for granted anymore. And people came and
      danced! In Calontir! I had a great time. Thanks, too, for the feast. It was a
      very nice touch.

      As a side note, I should mention how thrilled Mairi McLanagan (a young one
      from B3R) was to be included in with the musicians on the Carolingian. She
      practiced it for nearly 2 months. She came back from Crown very psyched, and
      has asked me for more sheet music so she can practice over the summer while
      she's out of school. In a few years . . .

      Does anyone have any news of a ball at Lillies??