Re: [CalontirDance] dance steps for Lilies

  • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2001
      Katriana,

      The Three Rivers musicians are working on the ball music (in-between practice
      for the local Ren Faire and the upcoming Shakespeare Festival--wish you were
      here!), so when you get it all figured out, please let me know which songs
      we're changing and what we're changing to.

      Thanks!
      Conna

      Katriana wrote:

      > Tsire,
      >
      > Could you bring or send a copy of the dance step packet to Crown for me? I
      > will be able to correlate the music with the steps then.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > katriana

    • Rowan of Three Rivers
      Message 2 of 4 , May 16, 2001
        Conna,
        I have a copy of the ball cheat sheet. I'll make a copy for you and have it for you at meeting. That way you can get started comparing steps to music. I don't read music anymore and wouldn't be able to help compare the written music to the steps.
        And since we are currently working our way through teaching all the dances in the ball sets maybe the B3R musicians would like to come practice with us - it would help if we found out now that some of my music is way off from what will be at the ball.

        Rowan
        From: "Carol O'Connell of Graphic World" <carol.oconnell@...>
        Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:01:24 -0500

        >Katriana,
        >
        >The Three Rivers musicians are working on the ball music (in-between practice
        >for the local Ren Faire and the upcoming Shakespeare Festival--wish you were
        >here!), so when you get it all figured out, please let me know which songs
        >we're changing and what we're changing to.
        >
        >Thanks!
        >Conna
        >
        >Katriana wrote:
        >
        >> Tsire,
        >>
        >> Could you bring or send a copy of the dance step packet to Crown for me? I
        >> will be able to correlate the music with the steps then.
        >>
        >> Thanks,
        >>
        >> katriana

        In Service,
        Rowan
        Calontir

      • Carol O'Connell of Graphic World
        Message 3 of 4 , May 16, 2001
          Great idea! I'll be there Thursday with recorder and music book in hand!
          Conna