Lilies Dancing Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2001
      Lilies Dancing need you.

      I now have a very tentative schedule for dance classes
      at lilies.

      Sat

      1-3 PM Survey of dance

      Sun

      10-Noon Fun, easy active dances

      1-3 Playing music for dance

      Mon

      10-11 Dance reconstruction
      11-Noon How to teach dance

      1-3 Pavans/Alemands

      Tue

      10-Noon English Country Dacne (Lady Rowan)

      1-3 Bransles

      Wed

      10-Noon Italian

      1-3 Dancing to live music

      Thr

      10-Noon Ball Review (Master Conrad)

      1-3 KWDS report

      Fri

      1-3 Share a dance

      Note I do not have teachers schedule for most of
      the classes, please the class descritpions are
      completely general, lilies needs more people to
      teach dance, especially during the Sat-Tue
      period when some of the regulars will be at the
      Known world dance symposium.

      A class can have have more than one teacher,
      form a team to teach a class, propose your
      own list of dances, but please come teach.

      Thanks