Cattle Raids Chorale

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 8:48 PM
      Hello Dancers, Musicians, Singers

      I have an announcement/invitation for Cattle Raids at Mag Mor Aug 24.

      In addition to archery, thrown weapons, A&S etc, there will be

      CHORAL SINGING DURING LUNCH TIME !!

      Mistress Gwyneth Espicier (of singing and cooking fame), will lead interested folks in period choral singing. She is quite talented at guiding random singers in 2-4 part beautiful medieval vocal music.

      Come join us inside during lunch time. Music sheets will be available, no preparation required.

      HL Hanne Abendschein
      who likes to Sing and Sew, Dance and Throw (and promote them!)