Lilies **HanneConna Ball for Beginners** this Sat 2 pm

  • johnoffd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      Opening Court time was recently moved and so our Dance was moved back to original time of 2 pm.

      Something fun for first full day of Lilies. Please let any friends who might be
      interested in trying dance or playing the music know about this : )

      **HanneConna Ball for Beginners**

      2 pm Sat June 8 at Permanent Shelter

      Designed specifically for beginning dancers and beginning musicians in Medieval
      European Dance.

      HL Hanne will teach the dancers.

      Countess Conna will teach the musicians.

      Then we'll put the music and dancing together a few times before moving to the
      next Dance/Music.

      "I've almost got it, again, again!"

      Dance Instructor: HL Hanne Abendschein
      Pit Leader: Countess Conna ingen Ui Chearbhaill